Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Over

The wedding is officially over and now we are back to normal life.  It's hard adjusting to normal everyday life after spending every waking moment together and relaxing in the Dominican Republic.  The wedding went super smoothly.  The only hitch was Portos and their incessant calling asking where they were supposed to deliver the cake when it was already delivered.  Stupid idiots. Other than that, everything was absolutely perfect.  I wish we were able to make it around to everyone to talk to them but we tried twice and were unsuccessful. I don't think we could've asked for a more perfect day though and before we knew it, it was over and we were at Joe's with "the Sister Wives family".

The Honeymoon was great!  All-inclusive is definitely the way to go.  The food was ok in my opinion but Tyler absolutely loved it! We made friends with our pool bartender and had a blast with him.  Our days consisted of going to breakfast, sitting by the pool, eating, walking to the beach, sitting in the sun, going in the ocean, going back to the pool, and sitting in the pool drinking.  It was absolutely wonderful.

Now we're back and have started completing our registries.  We've also rearranged our apartment and bought "grown-up" furniture. We love the way it looks and are excited that we have the "married couple" apartment now.

Back to reality.  I'm in the process of changing my name.  I go to Social Security tomorrow and the DMV next Friday.  Wish me luck.  I hate this process and wish I could just snap my fingers and be done with it.  School starts back up for us again on August 29th and then things are going to get crazy again. I will be tutoring a student in math too so it'll be nice to have some additional cash.  I've joined a Fantasy Football League to occupy all my time now that the wedding is over.  I plan to dominate!

That's all for now.  I'm at work and should be preparing for an orientation but instead all I want to do is crawl under my desk and take a nap :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, changing your name may not leave you much time for fantasy football.

    ReplyDelete