Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Geniuses

Sorry, it's been a while since I've posted on here. 

Not much is new.  School has started for Ty and he's taking 18 units.  He's pretty excited though and seems to really like his Monday/Wednesday classes so hopefully that will make life easier on him.  That would be half of his classes that he likes :)  I start officially on Thursday and I'm only taking two classes.  They aren't offering the class I refused to take over summer this current semester so I'll be taking 12 units next semester.  That will be interesting...

I did my Fantasy Football draft and I think I'm going to kick butt!  I went through and looked at all the projections and it looks like I'll be victorious!

Other than that, nothing new is going on.  My name has been changed all around.  Well, work is lagging.  They told me it'd take 2 weeks so I followed up yesterday and they told me it'll take 4 weeks.  Geniuses.  I swear, this world is full of geniuses.  I just don't understand how people can be so brilliant.  It truly amazes me.

I think I'm going to go to a chiropractor about my neck again even though it will be a complete waste of my time and money because I think I'm unfixable.  Everyone just says nothing is wrong with me.  Um hello?!?!  Why does my neck hurt then??? Come on genius.  Get with the program.  Geniuses.  I'm just ready for this whole thing to be over.  I mean come on.  It's almost been a year.  Let me just be done with it please!  So frustrating.

Ok, I should get back to pretending to work even though I don't want to talk to any of these fools.  Thus, the ipod in my ears.  Maybe they'll get the hint.  Geniuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment