Sunday, August 14, 2011

Identity Crisis

This week has consisted of annoyances at work for me (Allison) and changing my name.  I don't know what it is but ever since we've been back and working, I've been extremely irritable.  Maybe it's because I wish we were still on our honeymoon.  Who knows.  What I do know is I am sick of Northridge people.  I pull down the best numbers for our center--meaning I get the most students to do their work--and they refuse to give me more students so I can make my bonuses and fail to communicate with me that they are all coming in late besides me.  It's just been a frustrating couple of weeks back. What makes it worse is I'm out at LEAST $1,000 because they refuse to give me students.  If things don't change, I am definitely going to take it to the regional supervisor because this is ridiculous.  I use that money to pay for school!  Sorry for the rant.  I feel better now.

I've officially changed my name with social security, the DMV, and the CTC. Tomorrow we will be going to the bank and adding Ty to my accounts as well as changing my name/ordering new checks.  I'm also going to change my name at work.  That's going to be a little strange. I also have to run by CSUN and pay the remaining tuition (yes, they increased tuition after it was due so now I have to pay more.  No idea how this makes sense especially since they told me the increase would not effect tuition this semester for graduate program students) and change my anme. After that, I think I just have some rarely used credit cards to change. It's all coming together!

I've ordered our photobooks of our wedding and our honeymoon.  That cost quite a chunk of change but it's something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I also ordered my textbooks for school.  I was very productive this week :)  I've also sent out the first round of invites for Casey and Andy's engagement party.  Now I need to put together the fans for it. I should go get ready for the day instead of typing so I guess until next time....

1 comment:

  1. You can get it all done! Sorry, that Northridge people are incompetent and don't realize how good of an asset you are to the company! CSUN people have always been stupid so that shouldn't be news to you now. It sucks though. How much did they raise your tuition?

    ReplyDelete