- change my name with Social Security (check!)
- change my name with DMV (got an appointment on Friday)
- change my name with the bank, OFY, CSUN, AAA, Toyota, order new checks, and who knows what else. If you can remember something/place that I need to change my name with, please remind me!!
- print pictures from the wedding and place into one of the wedding photo albums we've recieved for our engagement
- see if Luke will make the pictures prettier
- write vendor reviews (give Portos a bad one and comment that the florist made the wrong boutineer for tywy)
- sign up for 403b
- sign Tyler up for my benefits (check!)
- get back into shape
- clean out hallway cupboard/storage area
- clean house
- find the motivation to do all of this.
Happier subject: Casey and Andy are engaged!!! I'm super excited! Tyler thinks I'm more excited about their wedding than ours. I told him it only seems like that because I don't have to stress about things! It's not focused on me...now the focus is on them :) I just have to enjoy and support! I'm very excited to know that the wedding fun is not over!!! And some of our wedding stuff will be used by them so we don't have to figure out what to do with it! Yay!!!! I can't wait! All I know so far is that it'll probably be in June 2012. Yay!!
Tyler and I also helped out Amber yesterday morning. We took Jackson and Brooklyn on a long walk, got them a donut each, and played at the park so Amber could have a couple of hours of quiet. I just hope she was able to sleep a little bit!
Ok, I should stop procrastinating and go shower and get started on the day. It's just hard because this dang migraine won't leave me alone :(
I wish I could write like you. If I had your skills I would write a book. You are awesome and so is Sexy Knees :)
ReplyDeleteI would just try and make sure you get everything changed before school starts- that should be your main priority! As far as everything else is concerned just take your time and everything will be done soon enough. Congrats to Casey and Andy! That is very exciting!
ReplyDelete