Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Double Booked...

Yes, the yacht company double booked our wedding yacht and time. 

Long story short, I received an email after trying to get in contact with the yacht company for a month saying something to the effect of: due to an error in our office, we'd like to offer you a free upgrade for your wedding on July 17th.  Being the smartass I am, I emailed them back asking if the error was their horrible lack of communication with me.  They responded to say that they double booked our wedding.  On our contract, we were down for 12-4 on the Ambassador but on their calendar, they had us down for 6-10 on the Ambassador.  Needless to say, I completely FLIPPED OUT!  I emailed them saying it's not acceptable they did this and they have to pay for our invites to be reprinted.  So, we came out of this with a stressful weekend AND new invites (x 2...I made a mistake on the reorders so I had to cancel that too....).

But, we have a bigger yacht now :)  So it worked out.

Last night, I had my hair trial with Monica.  She's amazing!  I loved it and it's really starting to feel like the wedding is coming fast!  We registered last weekend and we had SUCH a blast!!!  We didn't fight at all and had such a wonderful time :)  I'm getting super excited for the day that Tyla and I get married!!!

Anyway, I should get back to my hw....

No comments:

Post a Comment