Monday, October 10, 2011

Tired

It's been an exhausting semester so far and we're not even half way through it.  Well, we might be but we're not halfway through the amount of work we have to do. I can't speak for Tyler, but I am NOT motivated at all.  I have a ten-page literature review on Thursday and I just don't care.  Maybe it's because getting this master's will do nothing for me.  I don't get a pay raise out of it at my current job, I'm not sure if I want the added stress of being an actual classroom teacher. I'm just eh. Lacking motivation. I blame my students, they're sucking all the motivation out of me because I'm trying to motivate them.  I just don't care anymore. It's week four of my school month for work and some of my students have NOTHING in. What the hell. It's not that hard.

In other news, I think I'm friends with Bobby again.  Strange situation and I wish it was under better circumstances but nonetheless, I think we're friends again.

People always ask me how I'm doing.  Right now, and for a while, my answer is, and will be, drained. No need to ask more.  That one word says enough.  I'm just drained.

I hope I win my fantasy football game today.  The person I'm playing against isn't really a good sport and has been waving it in my face that she's currently beating me by 3.5 points...even though two of my really good players are playing tonight.  She's getting on my nerves.  It's supposed to be fun...not obsessive.

I'm ready for some orange chicken, rice, and soy sauce.  I have to wait another hour.

1 comment: