Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's Allison and I should be doing homework (I've been admitted to CSUN for a M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction-Elementary Ed.) but I really don't feel like it.

We've had a very productive two weeks.  Last Saturday, we went looking for rings and we managed to find one for Tyler.  He loves it.  According to him, it's extremely manly and exactly what he wanted.  His ring was only 100 :).  Then on Sunday, we met with our DJ and it seems like it'll be a blast :)  He convinced us to upgrade to a computer based DJ system instead of the CD based one they were planning on using.  Oh well.  It happens....it'll be a lot better this way.  Yesterday, I went down to Tustin Jewelry Market to find my ring instead of driving out to Utah, thanks to Brianna's suggestion.  I took Casey with me and we ended up finding my perfect wedding band!  It was in our price range and with the resizing of both of my rings, it ended up being 550.  I think it's a pretty good deal!

The wedding is becoming more real now!  When I saw Ty try on wedding bands it really hit that we'll be married in less than 5 months!  It's getting pretty crazy but we're still having a blast.  We spent last night filling out an additional packet for Tyler to get his passport.  We don't really know why we have to fill it out but we're hoping that after it's sent away, we'll be able to get his passport!  We also put together an example centerpiece and it looks great!  When I was down in Tustin with Casey, we went to Jo-Ann's and chose a pattern for a flower girl dress for Brooklyn...it's going to be ADORABLE! 

Now we're looking forward to next Sunday's registry party at Crate and Barrel!  It's been a blast and we're still very excited.

I love you TyWy!

No comments:

Post a Comment