Monday, July 5, 2010
Engagement Party and Reflection
It is almost one year to the day before me a nd Allison are to be married. We are planning both the wedding for next year and our engagemnet party for this year, both on the 17th of July. I have to admitt that I still get this weird feelings sometimes when I look at Allison. I feel like I am dreaming, that I it is impossible that I am with someone that exceedes my expectations more than I could ever imagine. She puts up with so much, yet still gives her all into being with me. I come to a lost of words a lot of the time. I wish I could give her everything that she wanted in life right now, but I know that we will get what we need and love each other that much more for staying with each other through the hard times. That is the reason I am marring ther after all! She asks me from time to time why I am, I always give her a different answer, but I boils down to that one point. We will always love each other and be there to hold the other up when life gets hard. I can't wait for the world to except us as man and wife, but to me we already are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment